Friday, September 5, 2008

Delay!

Well, it turns out that I did too much hand quilting at our county fair, so my hands are painful and I have to wait a bit for them to heal before I can do any tight work like beading.  BOO HOO!  I am in the planning stages again... have changed my mind about 6 times in the last two weeks.  Since I can't really start, I may change my mind 6 more times!  I have thought about crazy quilt pieces, puzzle pieces in about a 4x4" size, a puzzle in a 2x2" size, a color and texture study using 12 colors in sequential order, an under-water series, or a trees series.   I hope to be able to start by the end of the month..... pray that my hands will heal!  Actually, I would really like to do the "same" concept as someone else but not see theirs.... it would be fun to see how we both would interpret a subject.

3 comments:

abeadlady said...

Hope your hands are better soon, Krispi. I know the arthritis kicks my b*** every once in a while.

Arline

a2susan said...

I hope your hands are starting to heal. I still haven't started my bjp - I'm stuck on size and shape and intimidated by all the good work out there. Ikeep thinking that one of these days everything will fall into place....

Yours, Susan

Timaree said...

Do you have someone in mind? I can't really see why it would matter to them but if you think it would, ask them. I agree that seeing something done in more than one take would be an interesting study - that little bit extra to challenge you and perhaps even keep you going. I say, do it! Well, after your hands feel better.